Book Promotion Tip: Benefits Of National Print Publicity
National Print Placements & Why You Need Them
Related Special Reports:
Media Training Tips For Radio
1. Print acts a third party endorsement, that is, the media is using the book author or expert as a source implying that they are a credible source of informtion. Plus, usually the book get a mention as well.
2. Circulation can be in the millions of people. If your book is mentioned in context, demand is likely to occur. Plus a print article can be clipped out of the magazine or newspaper and brought to the bookstore as a reminder.
3. Print carries a very high standard and you have to be a top expert to be selected. The implied media endorsement that you are a top expert is very valuable to your overall marketing strategy.
4. Major print placement adds power and excitement to your bio and helps you create national expert status.
5. Major TV appearances can follow print. TV scans the print for great segments and TV likes to use the experts mentioned in the story for the segment.
6. Major print can support your media media worthiness for other media outlets.
7. TV is very mainstream however, print can have a wide variety of experts and stories.
8. Long lead time in print allows you to get your books in the stores and can help bookstores decide to keep your book on the shelves and perhaps reorder!
9. Print media is easy for the author to do as there is no travel. Most of the interviews take place over the telephone.
Annie Jennings PR specializes in national book promotion, book marketing and book promotion. Annie Jennings PR offers the most powerful radio campaign in the industry!
Annie's Baker Dozen Crash Course in Publicity CD Series
Interested in learning more about book promotion and publicity including how to get booked on radio interviews, TV shows, internet online websites, newspapers and magazines? Check out our Publicity Superstore! It's packed with outstanding publicity CD's to teach you everything you need to know to become a publicity superstar!
What To Do Now:
Check out Annie's audios on how to get media attention for your business, and sign up to hear about free media opportunities daily, requesting your expertise.
About Annie Jennings: Annie Jennings of the National PR firm, Annie Jennings PR is a National Publicist specializing in promoting authors and experts to the media. Annie's vision and insight has revolutionized the publicity industry as many of the publicity techniques, tools and strategies in widespread use throughout the industry today have been developed by Annie Jennings PR. Annie freely shares her publicity strategies with authors and experts so everyone can have access to PR strategies, both the basics and advanced PR thought, so they can share their messages with millions for the betterment of all.
© All Rights Reserved 2008-2010.